Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
- Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
- Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
- Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
- Alternatives to incorporation
- Governance and management challenges
This event is offered by: Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
This event is FREE.