How to Get the Most from Your Email Campaigns webinar is perfect for new business owners and startups. We’ll cover the important purposes of email campaigns, critical elements of an email and how to structure a campaign. If you’re looking to run your first DIY email campaign, this webinar is perfect for you.
- The purpose & goals of emails
- Critical elements of the email
- How to structure a campaign
- Important metrics to track
By the end of the webinar attendees will:
- Know the keys to getting emails delivered, opened & read
- Know how to structure an email campaign
- Understand the how to structure and format each email in the campaign
- Understand how to evaluate the success of a campaign
Maggie Peterson owns Maggie’s Writing Service providing copywriting for dog loving, dog obsessed small business owners. Clients need persuasive, motivational content that helps move customers through the client journey so they can build the life they want. Maggie works to deliver that.
Her career spans 23 years and includes serving in the US Air Force, human resources, financial advising, and business consulting. Maggie has a BA in English Literature and a Master’s in Business Administration.
When she isn’t working you can find Maggie enjoying a good book, taking long walks and playing in dog sports with her Mini-American Shepherds, Dakota & Onyx.