In honor of Women’s History Month, SBA's Office of Women’s Business Ownership and the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center invite you to participate in the 2022 Women’s Business Summit.
Please join the event for power-packed panels, inspirational fireside chats, and 'Ask an Expert' workshops to help you build, scale, and grow your business.
Please note the Summit's fireside chats, keynotes, panels, and Ask an Expert sessions will take place virtually from March 29 - 30, 2022.
Panels and Discussion Topics :
- Innovation and Investment
- Building an Equitable Recovery Framework for Women Entrepreneurs
- From Essential Worker to Essential Entrepreneur: CARE Economy Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- The $100B Marketplace: Contracting Opportunities for Women-led Firms
- Exporting & E-Commerce
- The Changing Landscape for Entertainment and Hospitality Industries