LinkedIn is a great resource for B2B connections and professional relationships. On this site you can manage your professional identity to build and engage with other professionals and increase your network. This presentation is for the small to medium business owner looking to promote your business, generate leads and build relationships.
- Your Profile – what makes you stand out
- Settings & Privacy – control who see what on your profile
- Participating on LinkedIn – how to be active, be a leader, be a cheerleader
- Connections that Count – create a personality for your perfect connection OR create a personality to enhance your connections
- Build Your List - build and continue to grow a database of connections
- Campaigns – take time to map out the journey and goal of your campaigns
Presenter's Bio: Mich Hancock - CEO of 100th Monkey
Mich Hancock is the dynamic CEO of 100th Monkey, a company focused on creating quality human connections and interactions, leads, and conversions for B2B and B2C clients through social media.
Mich is also the Co-Founder of TEDxStLouis, an innovative and thought-provoking organization that brings TED Talk experiences to St. Louis. She interviews TEDx speakers and St. Louis movers and shakers on her popular MichMash Podcast.
She is a sought-after speaker, delivering workshops and seminars for organizations, including the Olin School of Business at Washington University. Mich also works with organizations and individuals to help them “TED-ify” their presentations.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 11 AM and concludes by 12 PM.